We value our members. There are three classes of Capricornia Catchments membership – group, individual and junior. Group members are permitted to elect a representative who is entitled to one vote on Capricornia Catchments business.
There is no charge to become a member of the organisation.
By becoming a member, you will help to strengthen the organisation to enable them to source more funding to deliver greater benefits for the region.
The benefits of becoming a member include:
- Newsletters produced quarterly
- Notifications about upcoming events
- Access to workshops and other low-cost quality training events
- Invitation to Members Forums
- You will become part of the partnership that delivers vital projects and initiatives to the region.
To apply for membership, candidates should either live or work in the catchments area.
For more information about becoming a member contact Capricornia Catchments.